Welcome

Thanks for stopping by!

Mr Lincoln


Look at this HAIR, just perfect are you sure you did not use any product Mrs B??? LOL too sweet....


Baby L Sleeping sounding but he would not let us take the cacoon off!
Ok it has been a little cold but i did have my reverse cycle on and to me was toasty,
but he had other ideas! I'm sure it won't be long before he changes his mind about getting his gear off?????


Miss I looking pleased to be a big sister!

Proud dad and his Boy


Little Mr L looking cosy

I have not posted this week so i thought i would just pop this one on of the brand new Mr L he was just adorable...... could have snuggled him all day!!!!!! I Fell in LoVe......with this little man, i will have to post more just to show how much hair he has! Just unbelievable and he has come out with the trendiest little do i have ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment