Welcome

Thanks for stopping by!

"Make you feel my love"

This beautiful little boys mama and i have shared half our lives being friends, she has been there to share in the joy of my 2 baby girls and been a shoulder in the hard times....
Memories of her holding my baby girl in her arms for about 3 hours in hospital, breathing in her newness, taking in all her details, and not wanting to let her go, much like i am with her baby boy now. 

I cannot seem to put into words how much photographing her new little man has meant to me.
Love you both with all my heart....

Life is exactly as it should be 
xoxo




‘When the evening shadows
And the stars appear
And there is no – one there
To dry your tears
I could hold you
For a million years
To make you feel my love
Nothing that I wouldn’t do
Go to the ends
Of the Earth for you
To make you feel my love’
Adele







1 comment:

toni said...

Such a little Prince! Crown is so sweet, beautiful light on him in the vertical crown shot. Awesome variety of textures in these Kris! of course, gotta love daddy holding him, all curled up in perfection. x

Post a Comment