Welcome

Thanks for stopping by!

GARDEN PRINCESS

meet my beautiful god daughter Shahnee...
she was dying to get in front of my camera while she had a short stay over the holidays,
which is such a change to my 2 little bunnies who never seem to want to pose for me much these days!
So i jumped at the chance to capture her 
gorgeous dark hair,  green eyes and the most perfectly placed freckles.
  We trekked through the bush outside our home to a little spot that had some overgrown vines, which she made a wreath from. 
We only had about 10 mins to spare before we headed off to skate away ( as per usual i leave things to the last minute) but i think she did an amazing job.... a natural in front of the lens to say the least.
So beautiful inside and out, thank you Miss Shahnee for letting me capture your sweet soul.

Much love from me xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment