Welcome

Thanks for stopping by!

Anticipation....


Well i can not believe my little people are not little people anymore!!!!! tomorrow my littlest of people will start a year of fun and learning at PREP! We have had and awesome break and getting back into the gruelling routine is going to prove harder for me than them i think!
Tonight we have already had the old i don't fell very well and oh my eye is sore can't see mummy!
" i can see you but you are very blurry"! i can sense tomorrow is going to be very interesting.......
I have been so enormously blessed for the past 6 years to be able to have been there for my babes every hour of everyday, and the anticipation of them being off my hands for 6 hours a day is just hitting home! Don't get me wrong i am awaiting the days of non-interruption..... BUT where the Heck have the past 6 years gone???????? And have i wasted moments with them by doing things that really could have been put aside until NOW????

To be continued......

1 comment:

Swift Jan said...

its bittersweet isn't kris ((hugs))

Post a Comment